Are you interested in becoming a coach but do not hold a coaching qualification yet? Or do you need support to pass your qualification?
We can provide advice on the LTA qualification system and what to expect on the qualification courses. As a team we can provide support to pass your Level 1, 2 or 3 qualifications by improving your knowledge and skills (we do NOT provide any form of financial support towards qualification costs).
Supported coaches will have the opportunity to work alongside our experienced team on a voluntary basis as part of your course experience hours. In some cases we may offer you a paid position alongside your support to meet the demands of our programmes.
We continue to support our own team through the LTA Level 1 to 3 courses and we have supported coaches from other providers or venues through their re-takes.
This is a great opportunity to develop your skills with experienced coaches and potentially develop a permanent role within our team or join our Cover Coaches Bank.
We encourage applications from:
- Local people
- Competition organisers
- Students at School, College or University
- Anyone looking to go back into work after a career break
- Anyone looking for a career change or experience/explore a new area of work
- Anyone from another coaching team who requires support through their re-takes
What we look for/Develop in applicants:
- Positive attitudes
- A strong work ethic
- Ability to work within a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Be committed to developing their skills
- Be organised, reliable, punctual & professional
- Be committed to the agreed support/work hours
- Hold in an in date LTA DBS (Level 1, 2, 3 coaches)
- Have the ability to transport themselves to the relevant venues or have reliable transport options
- All work hours and venues will be agreed in advance of the start date
- Any court, hitting partner or mentor coach costs will be agreed in advance
- The hourly rate if applicable is dependant on the individuals current qualification
- Complete the application form below
- If you are offered an interview we will arrange a suitable day & time
- Interviews will typically be held at Wrecclesham Tennis Club and will include both on + off court elements