Location: Club + School programmes, Surrey
Min Qualification: LTA Level 1
Date posted: 22/05/2023
Employment Status: Self-employed
About The Role
Everyone's life is different and there are various reasons why a permanent role within our team maybe difficult to commit to. Here at Pin Point Tennis Team we have a Cover Coaches Bank (CCB) which offers temporary cover work when the needs arise.
The benefits of a CCB work are:
- Flexible hours
- Short periods of work
- Opportunity to develop your skills
- Opportunity to work alongside experienced coaches
You will join a team that is committed to work hard and deliver excellent lessons in Farnham and the surrounding areas. You could be covering hours in schools, clubs or competitions depending on your interests/qualifications/cover needed.
The CCB is open to anyone who is currently working in tennis, from Tennis Leaders to fully qualified coaches. Our success is based on our teams effort, dedication, commitment and hard work.
We encourage applications from:
- Local people
- Competition organisers
- Students at College or University
- Anyone looking for extra hours as and when required
- Anyone looking to go back into work after a career break
- Anyone looking for a career change or experience/explore a new area of work
What we look for:
- Positive attitudes
- A strong work ethic
- Ability to work within a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Be committed to developing their skills
- Be organised, reliable, punctual & professional
- Be committed to the agreed support/work hours
- Hold in an in date LTA DBS (Level 1, 2, 3 coaches)
- Have the ability to transport themselves to the relevant venues or have reliable transport options
- Any voluntary hours will be listed as voluntary on the information.
- Cover hours are dependent on what the cover needs are and when they are.
- The hourly rate depends on the individuals qualifications, agreed at acceptance of joining the CCB pool.
- Cover hours will be sent to the relevant individuals in the CCB pool, based on qualifications and experience
- Complete the application form below
- If you are offered an interview we will arrange a suitable day & time
- Interviews will typically be held at Wrecclesham Tennis Club and will include both on + off court elements