Location: Club + School programmes, Surrey
Min Qualification: LTA Level 1
Hours: Afterschool weekdays + Saturday am
Employment Status: Self-employed
Date posted: 22/05/2023
Closing Date: 26/07/2023 at 12noon
About The Role
Now is a great time to join our team as we are looking to grow our team from September 2023 with a qualified assistant. Hours will be available at Wrecclesham TC and you may have the possibility to work in our school venues.
Our new team member will be working alongside our current coaches in our afterschool weekday programmes and on Saturday mornings.
The benefits are:
- Joining established groups
- Permanent term time hours
- Opportunity to develop your skills
- Opportunity to work alongside experienced coaches
You will join a team that is committed to work hard and deliver excellent lessons in Farnham and the surrounding areas. You could be working in schools, clubs or competitions depending on your qualifications and hours you are available for.
This opportunity is open to anyone who is a qualified LTA Level 1 or above, if you are taking your Level 1 and will be qualified by September we would like to hear from you as well. Tennis Leaders are encouraged to apply as well to join our bank of Leaders.
Potentially we may take on a couple of new team members depending on the hours applicants are available to work. Not all hours need to be covered by one person, so if your only able to work certain days please do still apply.
We encourage applications from:
- Local people
- Anyone looking for extra hours
- Students at College or University
- Anyone looking to go back into work after a career break
- Anyone looking for a career change or experience/explore a new area of work
What we look for:
- Positive attitudes
- A strong work ethic
- Ability to work within a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Be committed to developing their skills
- Be organised, reliable, punctual & professional
- Be committed to the agreed support/work hours
- Hold in an in date LTA DBS (Level 1, 2, 3 coaches)
- Have the ability to transport themselves to the relevant venues or have reliable transport options
- Holiday hours could be possible if interested
- Potentially could start earlier than September if available
- Potentially you might be offered hours at Frimley TC as well
- Any voluntary hours will be listed as voluntary as they come up
- The hourly rate depends on the individuals qualifications, agreed at acceptance of joining the team
- Complete the application form below
- If you are offered an interview we will arrange a suitable day & time with you
- Interviews will typically be held at Wrecclesham Tennis Club and will include both on + off court elements